LIFT HEIGHT 7 m to 11 m
LIFT CAPACITY 3000 kg to 4000 kg
GROSS POWER 55kW (74hp)
WHY USE TELEHANDLER
THE ALL-NEW JCB TELEHANDLER IS A HIGHLY VERSATILE MACHINE WITH ADDED DURABILITY, LIFT CAPACITIES UP TO 4000 KG, LIFT HEIGHT UP TO 11M AND A WIDE RANGE OF ATTACHMENTS. THE JCB TELEHANDLER IS TRULY A MULTI-TASKER THAT’S MANY MACHINES IN ONE AND IS CAPABLE TO DO JOBS THAT OTHER SPECIALISED MACHINES SUCH AS CRANES, LOADING SHOVELS, FORKLIFT TRUCKS, SWEEPERS AND AERIAL WORK PLATFORMS ARE ABLE TO DO.
Wide range of attachments available for use in multiple industries gives you greater convenience and options at work.
Greater lift capabilities and higher reach of the Telehandler gives you more productivity at your site.
ECONOMICAL AND COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION
Eliminates multiple handling and machine usage which makes the cost of operations economical.
MECHANISATION OF JOBS
Lower cost due to mechanisation of manual jobs, resulting in quick, safe and easy processes.
Enhanced site safety with ROPS and FOPS cabin design. Global design ensures improved visibility and site safety.
POWERFUL JCB ECOMAX ENGINE
- POWERFUL JCB ECOMAX ENGINE 1 JCB ecoMAX 444 is the one of the efficient & reliable engines in construction industry. The combination of CRDI technology with high pressure fuel line & swirl design in combustion chamber reduces the complicity & manages to achieve the CEV Stage IV norms value efficiently without after treatment.
- A fuel-efficient engine with CRDI Technology- low SFC, 16 valves effort and improved swirl for cleaner combustion.
- Higher performance due to high torque at low speed. EGR with 2 stage cooling mechanism and turbocharger with Waste Gate Technology (WGT).
- High swirl design for better combustion, no after treatment required.
- Sturdy design of bedplate, robust fuel filtration system and IP69 connectors make the engine durable and reliable.
- The engine is designed and tested rigorously in a controlled environment to adapt to Indian conditions for more than 1,00,000 cumulative hours.
- Common Rail Direct Injection (CRDI) technology saves fuel, gives more power and cleaner emission norms.
STRENGTH & DURABILITY THAT SUCCESS DEMAND
- U-shaped boom and single closing plate incorporating cat tail weld to reduce joints and stress points.
- A minimum of 1m boom overlap leading to structural rigidity of the boom.
- Hydraulic extension rams and ground engaging design better suited for heavy-duty bucket applications.
- 20 mm thick one piece narrow chassis side plates with improved torsional rigidity.
- Developed new narrow chassis for higher structure life.
COMFORT & USABILITY CUSTOMIZED FOR SUCCESS
- Two-wheel steer suiting Indian working conditions which offers better operating cost and efficiency.
- Air-conditioned and well ventilated spacious cabin with a split door and rear window
- Integral LMI (Load Moment Indicator) display the load through the range and warn the operator by visual and audio warnings in the event of the load exceeding the limit with a large easy to view inclinometre showing the machine’s angle.
- Smooth and ergonomically fitted control levers provide light, responsive control for precise load placement at reach or height.
- Forward and reverse control are placed on the steering column for ease of access.
- Gear shifting efforts reduced by 20% and gear linkage redesigned for reducing the effort force value to 4.2kg from 5.2kg. compared to previous model.
- Angle roof bars for optimal visibility at height.
- Comfortable operator seat, tinted & laminated glass, sunblind enhance cabin comfort.
- Speedometre is changed from analogue to digital which is now more accurate.
- An optional reversing fan can be used to clear dust and debris from the cooling system to maintain performance.
- Global standard side engine design with low boom mounting ensuring high all-around visibility.
SUCCESS THAT IS SAFE AND SECURE
- ROPS & FOPS cabin structure for operator safety.
- Stabiliser cut-off for safe working operation.
- Optional hydraulic cut-off feature for operator safety to ensure machine operations within safe load capacity.
- For quick, easy and safe access, JCB Telehandler have three-point access and two cab steps.
- Hose burst check valves on the rams prevent collapse if a hose fails.
- JCB Telehandler has an excellent rearward and off-side visibility, courtesy low boom and bonnet profile and low boom pivot.
- JCB Telehandler comes equipped with a full set of side and rearview mirrors for all-round visibility and safety compliance. For extra safety, a reverse alarm is standard-fit on all JCB Telehandlers.
- For safety, lock pin to be engaged for locking control lever, in case of operator platform.
- Independent braking improves machine manoeuvrability
- Angle metre on the boom, informs operator for current boom position.
SUCCESS THAT IS ACCESSIBLE & SERVICABLE
- All daily checks, greasing and serviceable components can be accessed at ground level.
- Battery is easily accessible via a lockable cover that is opened with the ignition key.
- The diesel tank is easy to reach and can be filled from ground level.
- Dry lubricant system - Telehandler’s wear pads are extremely durable, with service intervals of 500 hrs.
- The filters on a Telehandler (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel) are centrally located for fast, better SAE serviceability ratings.
- Tiltable cooling pack for easy clean in highly dusty condition.
- Reversible fan* to ensure maximum operation hours in extremely dusty & choking applications.
- Exhaust scavenging enhances air cleaner life.
- Service interval enhanced to 500 hours.
- Split-type engine pod for better access in engine.
CARE YOU DESERVE
- JCB Careplus is an extended warranty programme that comes into effect after the machine’s standard warranty expires.
- JCB Careplus can be purchased within the 1st year from the sale of the machine.
- The programme offers you peace of mind and saves your maintenance cost even after your machine’s standard warranty expires.
QUOTE FOR TELEHANDLER
|with stabilizers extended
|with stabilizers retracted
|Maximum lift capacity
|Maximum forward reach
|Max. out reach