JCB SKID STEER LOADER
JCB's innovative engineering ensures our Skid Steers are the World's safest Skid Steer Loaders and offer unmatched safety and operator comfort in any condition. JCB Skid Steer Loaders boast of best in class fuel efficiency, lowest maintenance cost and very high productivity among Skid Steers in India. JCB. Products.
SINGLE ARM DESIGN
- The JCB skid steer’s single arm has 20% more steel than that in both arms combined in an average skid steer.
- This unique design does not require large torque tube design at the rear of the machine and allows for side entry into the machine.
- Neat installation of hoses through the boom. • Totally unobstructed view of right hand side of the machine.
EFFECTIVE WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION
- In a no load condition, 70% of the weight is distributed at the rear and 30% at the front of the machine. When loaded, there’s just an exchange of weight distribution, 30% at the rear and 70% at the front.
- This optimum weight distribution maximises tyre life, increases machine stability and balance, ensuring that the machine turns and skids easily greatly reducing the fuel consumption
- The optimised hydraulics and transmission systems have led to significant improvement in fuel efficiency
OPERATOR SAFETY & COMFORT
- The unique side door entry allows for the operator to enter and exit the machine without having to climb over the attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- This allows the front window to be used as an emergency exit which is nearly 2 1/2 times bigger than the emergency exit of an average skid steer.
- With a 270° field of vision, our loaders have upto 60% better visibility than the average skid steers (which offer around 165°).
- The single-arm low-slung design means there’s excellent visibility to both the left and right side of the machine.
- There’s a standard-fit rearview mirror at the operator’s eye level for easy rearward visibility
- Equipped with grills for operator safety
- Servo isolator switch, hydraulic cut off and seat belt
- Audio and visual warning systems
- Roll over and falling over protective structure
- Pressure sealed cab
- Largest cab by volume
- Low effort servo-assisted controls and the new foot throttle reduce operator fatigue
- The placement of control and instrumentation panel optimises comfort
- Optional smooth ride system
- An optional multi-function joystick enables operators to use a wide array of hydraulic attachments
- Mobile charging station
- 4’’ digital informative colour display
- In case of sudden drop in fuel level get an SMS/e-mail alert.
- Alerts you via SMS/e-mail in case the machine is used outside the set hours.
- Helps to locate your machine precisely on the map to display its current location.
- Get SMS/e-mail alerts in case the machine moves out of the geofenced area.
- Alerts you via SMS/e-mail in case the machine is being towed away even in engine off condition
OPERATION & PERFORMANCE MONITORING
- Idle time monitoring helps in analysing the extent to which engine was idle.
- Machine usage can be monitored in detail including the hours worked in each mode.
- Instantaneous fuel level monitoring
REPORTS & ALERTS
- Customised reports on performance, utilisation, fleet summary, landmark activity, machine hours and service status.
- Easier fleet management.
- Periodic reports - daily, weekly, monthly or as required.
- Machine status and critical health alerts.
PROACTIVE MAINTENANCE & USAGE
- Maintenance reminders.
- Alerts are displayed on the dashboard of the LiveLink website, in case any critical health parameter needs attention.
EASE OF MAINTENANCE & SERVICEABILITY
- Tilting cab design ensures easy access to key components.
- Large rear opening door for exceptional access to engine area and daily maintenance points.
- 38% fewer parts, 25% fewer leak paths as compared to the average skid steer.
- A clean and open layout leads to lowered service costs. • The engine is placed in such a way that it is protected from any outward disturbances outside.
QUOTE FOR SKID STEER
|Machine unladen weight
|Maximum tipping load